From Offline to Online: The guide to help you make the right language training choice
A free, straightforward guide to finding the most effective learning method that's right for your company.
When it comes to language learning, the rapid development of new, innovative ways to learn presents managers with a wide range of choice. Which method is right for your company — offline or online learning? Or maybe a blend of both?
This guide will help you find out and make language learning in your company more effective!
This guide will help you:
- Learn how language learning has evolved and which options you have
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of offline and online learning
- Identify the right learning method for your company, your teams, and individual learners
- Get started making language learning in your company more effective!
This guide includes:
- A useful comparison of offline and online learning methods
- A practical overview of the evolution of language learning
- A hands-on list of learning challenges and how to overcome them
- An HR quiz that helps you evaluate your learning needs
- An introduction to blended learning and Babbel's best practices
- Action steps to get started!